Helping People to Live Independent Lives
At Friendly Caregivers, we provide the care your family needs. And we’re there for you whenever you need us. We make accommodations for anyone in Eastern NC, we can help.
- Recovery from surgery or illness
- Managing chronic disease
- Care for new moms after a baby comes home
- Companionship for an elderly parent when you can’t be around
We are a licensed nonmedical home care agency serving Eastern North Carolina. If your loved one needs round-the-clock in home care services or just help for a few hours a day, we can provide it.
We come to you where you need us. In-home, at a nursing or rehab facility, or even while someone is still in the hospital, we can take care of the essentials of daily life. Our goal is to deliver superior care and allow people to live with independence and dignity.
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring general health
- Transportation to appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Social outings
- General errands
- Bathroom cleaning
- Changing bed linens
- Home cooked meals
- Balanced and nutritious