Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Our staff is trained in communications, behaviors and how to support the family during this part of life’s journey.
Personal & Companion Care
Our RNS assesses the needs of you or your loved one and our coordinators provide the best caregiver and service to maintain a safe and serene environment.
Our care coordinator is by your side as you or your loved one leaves the hospital, ensuring that the right staff is in place to assist managing daily activities.
Would you like to know more about our services?
For pricing details, give us a call at (252) 240-1234 or (252) 514-2299.
Lexington, S. C. - (803) 785-1234
Why Choose Us
- We bring each of our clients essential tools and trusted professionals, enabling living in a safe and serene environment.
- Affordable and Flexible Care for just a few hours or up to 24 hours.
- We accept private pay, long term insurance, workers comp and certain Veterans benefits.
- We have experienced caregivers and certified nursing aides in the following specialty areas: Alzheimers Disease, Dementia, and Parkinsons.
- Friendly Caregiver’s Staff is a closely monitored group of professional, dedicated and compassionate caregivers.
Thank you for taking such good care of my dad. Your caregivers were on time and very professional and compassionate making my time with Dad very special.Jen
The support your company gave our family this summer made our time at the beach very memorable.Helen
Bill and I are very impressed with the care he has received. Living 1,000 miles away, you keep me informed and help maintain his lifestyle at home.Judy
Believing in respite care for friends caring for loved ones with Parkinson’s, I have given FriendlyCaregivers’ gift certificates with good results.Marlene
Thank you to the staff for attending Earl’s Celebration of Life. It meant so much to my family.Pat
Thank you for all your kindness and compassion taking care of our mother. Her caregiver Flora was a blessing to our family.Katie
While I visited family out of state, FriendlyCaregivers sent in a team just for our needs. Each Caregiver was prompt, performed all my requests. The piece of mind was priceless.Kay, Newport, NC
I cannot praise the care given by the “sitter”sent by FriendlyCaregivers who stayed with my husband Bob, but allowed me to run my errands without worrying; he treated Bob as a friend and made him feel normal as possible.Jo, Morehead City, NC